Wondering how to find wifi password on android without root? If your answer is yes, then read on.
There are times when we forget our wifi password, and the only way to recover the password is to log in via router. Or you have to reset your router and set it up again.
But that’s definitely a long process. However, the good part is that you can use your Android device to find wifi password.
Since whenever you connect your Smartphone to wifi connection, it simply saves the password for future access.
And there is a really simple process which will help you to find your wifi password on Android phone without root. So let’s just get into the topic without wasting much of the time:
How To Find WiFi Password On Android Without Root?
Method 1: Access WiFi Password From Settings
There is absolutely no need for you to download any sort of WiFi password recovery app for Android. As there is a pretty simple way to access WiFi password from your phone settings only. So for this, you will need to follow these steps:
1. At first, go to your device’s settings.
2. Then tap on WiFi and Internet option.
3. Go to WiFi.
4. Now tap on the WiFi name for which you want to recover password for.
5. Then tap on the share option, and it will display you the WiFi password of your network.
That’s it. This is one of the easiest ways to view saved WiFi passwords on Android. In case if you don’t find this option in your device. Then you can log in to your router and access your WiFi password.
Method 2: View Saved Password on Android using Wireless Router IP
In case if you do have access to WiFi router, then you can also use it to view saved passwords on Android without root.
For this, you have to be connected to the WiFi network. Also, you will need to have the router credentials with you. So you can access the WiFi password. Anyway, here are the steps that you have to follow:
1. First of all, launch any web browser from your device.
2. Then go to your router’s IP address. Or you can try out these two IP addresses ‘192.168.2.1 or 192.168.0.1’. (You can find the router IP at the bottom side of your router).
3. The IP will take you to a login page. Over here, use your username and password to login to your router. You can try out the default username: admin and password: admin to login. In case if you have not changed your router password.
4. Once logged in, go to the Wireless tab or Wireless Security option.
5. Over here, you will find an option labeled as “Pre-Shared Key” which represents your WiFi password.
6. Finally, note down the pre-shared key, and you are all done.
- Also Check: How to Download Music From Youtube On Android
So that was the answer to your How To Find WiFi Password On Android Without Root question. Both of these methods are pretty simple to follow, and within a minute, you will know your WiFi password. So go ahead and try out the steps and see if they are working for you or not. Also, for any other question, do comment below.