MS Word or Microsoft Word is one of the best word processing software available out there. Using this software, you cannot only write in English, but it supports other languages too. Such as Hindi, Bengali, and many other Indian regional languages. However, if you wish to type Hindi in MS word but not sure how to do it. Then let me just explain you how to type in Hindi in ms word in this article.
Typing Hindi in Microsoft word is not really a difficult task. And in case if you are using Windows 10, then there is one simple way to install Hindi language.
To type in Hindi in MS word, we are going to use the Microsoft Hindi Input tool. This tool is quite similar to the Google Hindi Input keyboard, and it is pretty easy to uses. So go ahead and start by downloading the Hindi language on your Windows.
But before I go ahead and do so, let me just give you a quick overview of Microsoft Hindi Input tool.
So here we go:
What is Microsoft Hindi Input tool?
In simple words, the Microsoft Indic Language Input tool is an application that allows you to enter Indian language text easily into any Microsoft Windows application. With the help of this tool, you cannot only type in Hindi but other languages too like Bengali, Marathi, Gujrati, Nepali, and so on.
The tool converts your English written texts in Hindi as you type with visual keyboard assist. So you can have a look at what you are typing.
How To Type in Hindi in MS Word?
1. At first, go to Windows 10 settings.
2. Click on Time and Language.
3. Go to Region and language.
4. Click on Add A Language.
5. Select Hindi Language from here.
6. Then let the Hindi language get installed on your Windows 10 computer.
7. Once the Hindi language is installed on your Windows 10 computer. The next step is to download the Microsoft Indic tool. For this, go to Bhasa India download page and download Hindi from there.
8. After downloading Hindi, run the setup and install it by following all the screen instructions. In case if you face “.net framework not installed” error, then do install the latest version .net or .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
9. Once you are done with all the installation process, simply restart your computer.
10. After restarting, click on the ENG button located on the Windows Bar.
11. Then select Hindi language from there.
That’s it. Now you will need to launch Microsoft Word and start typing Hindi words in English, and you will find that your texts are automatically getting converted to the Hindi language.
- Also Check: How To Install Whatsapp On Windows 7?
So that was the answer to your question that says how to type in Hindi in MS word. I hope this guide helped with the answer or solution you were looking for. In case, if there is any other thing that you want to ask, then do comment below, and I will help you out with your query.